If you’d like to be a part of trialing and refining a research-based tool that we hope will soon be available to women all over the world, then please read on and sign up!
We are looking for
Women who are…
- 18 years or older
- Have an iPhone 6s or later (with iOS 13 or later)
- Have a Microsoft or Google Account
- Pregnant or had a baby in the last year
- Willing to use the YourTime App for 4 weeks (each ‘check-in’ will only take a few minutes and you can choose how frequently you use it)
- Happy to give some feedback at the end of the 4-week trial (through an online questionnaire completed at your convenience)
Your participation is voluntary and during the length of the trial, you’ll receive free access to this up and coming mental wellbeing App! If at any time you’d like to pull out of the study, please feel no pressure to continue and simply stop using the App.
Things you should know
Does the study have any risk?
There are no known risks involved in this study. However, if your mood consistently tracks low, we do encourage you to contact your GP, the Women’s and Children’s Hospital Assessment Unit (08 8161 7530), Beyond Blue (1300 224 636) or Life Line (131 114).
What about privacy?
All records containing your information will be confidential and all data will be deidentified, except in the case of legal requirements toward an authorised third party.
This study has been reviewed and approved by the University of South Australia Human Research Ethics Committee. If you’d like to discuss the study with someone not directly involved, in particular in relation to policies, your rights as a participant, or should you wish to make a confidential complaint, you may contact the Executive Officer of this Committee.
What if I have a question?
If you have any questions about the study or you would like to discuss the information further, please contact Dr Lois McKellar.